Sunday, June 8, 2014

Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit #3, 4 and 5

Here are three more cards using the Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit.  I may be able to squeeze out a few more.  All in all I enjoyed my first card kit.  It was hard work since I am not naturally creative and the supplies were not what I would have picked but that's what also made it fun.  I also really enjoyed looking at the SSS blog to see what others had done with the same supplies.  I found it very interesting that the first card I made was with the map paper and as of right now, it is still the only card using the map paper on the blog.  I seem to always go for the underdog. 



 
 
For the hello card, I colored the alphabet stickers we were given.  It never occurred to me to do this until I saw someone else do it.  My mind is just not set up that way.  I can't see the options.  I am constantly amazed at what the other women think to do and how they think outside the box.  I am definitely inside the box.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tricia.. I loved all your three cards... And also liked your map card.. i have never done a map card till now.. will have to give it a try... Thanks for visiting my blog.. Its my first SSS kit so was excited about it and just played along with it... Happy crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're doing great! I love the bottom one with the hearts. Keep it up; there's definitely a learning curve, but really—these are lovely.

    ReplyDelete