Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Card

Ooooh this card took too long.  I just don't have the knack for figuring out how big or small something should be even though I have an exact mock up of the card front on the Silhouette Cameo.  On the computer screen everything looks great.  After the letters are cut and ready to be glued to the card front, I realize the letters are too small and I don't like the font.  This picture shows my third try.  It's not perfect but I have to mail it in the morning and to be honest, I'm tired of it.  I also need help with gluing.  I glue like a first grader.  It's something I definitely need to work on.  No matter how little I use, it smooshes out the side. 

 
 
 
I also just noticed that the white card stock on the left hand side is crinkly.  I just can't win.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment